The OhioMeansJobs Warren County, located at 300 East Silver Street in Lebanon, Ohio is a partnership of workforce development, educational and social service agencies that provide services to job seekers and employers.
The free services that are available for employment seeking purposes include:
- A Resource Room that has computers linked to the internet
- Customer Advocates who will assist the job seeker with his/her employment, training and/or supportive service needs
- Availability of job posting information
- Labor market information
- Education and training information
- Use of resource materials, copier, laser printers and fax machine
- Classes in employability skills, computer skills and credit counseling
- Career aptitude and Work Keys testing.
We are open Monday thru Friday, except holidays, from 8AM to 5PM. For more information, please call 513-695-1130. The Resource Room is open to the public from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Please stop and visit OhioMeansJobs Warren County!